Family Service Thames Valley is a non-profit agency that provides counselling and support services for individuals, families and organizations.
We work to minimize obstacles related to culture, language, ethnicity, gender, age, low income and minimize oppressive practice.
Our services can be accessed by residents in London and Middlesex County. Many of our programs also extend to Oxford and Elgin Counties. The main office is located at 125 Woodward Avenue in London Ontario, with satellite offices in Strathroy, Lucan, Parkhill, Glencoe and St. Thomas. Services are provided in other communities throughout the Thames Valley region.
FSTV receives generous support from the United Way.
FSTV strengthens individuals, couples and families as they face life challenges. We support the well-being of people, organizations and communities through counselling, education, collaborative planning, outreach and advocacy.
- Compassion & Respect – Our actions are guided by compassion and respect recognizing that all people bring strengths to the challenges they face
- Collaboration – We work together with the people and organizations we serve, our colleagues and our communities
- Excellence & Innovation – We provide exceptional service, proactively identify emerging needs, and seek creative solutions to address them
- Integrity – Our actions match our words and we are accountable for them
- Social Justice – We commit to creating safe, just and inclusive environments free from violence, neglect, prejudice and discrimination